I started blogging 10 years ago back in 2007, and here’s what I’ve learned since then:
- Blogging forces you to sharpen your ideas.
- Blogging provides a way for you to avoid forgetting your ideas.
- Blogging provides a nice organizational system for those of us who are hopelessly disorganized.
- Blogging forces you to be public in a positive way.
- Blogging gives you the privilege of looking back in time at who you were previously.
- Blogging gives you the privilege of connecting with other people, who care enough about you, or the things you write about, to read your writing.
- Blogging makes you become the expert you want to be.